Lean Engineer - Ploiesti - multinational company in the automotive industry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catoprest active
View all jobs Lean Engineer - Ploiesti - multinational company in the automotive industry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
Atragem, identificam și selectăm cel mai potrivit candidat.
CATOPREST oferă soluții de recrutare, oferind clienților săi servicii personalizate în funcție de specificul activității.
CATOPREST a fost infiintata in anul 2009 pentru a oferi soluții care să permită companiilor din Romania să aibă acces la cei mai potriviți candidați din industria automotive, cea a serviciilor, precum si companii implicate in productie de serie, industria electronica, cosmetice, FMGC si industria maselor plastice.
- Engineer or equivalent level
- 8 years of experience, in industrial environment
- Minimum 3-4 years experience on a similar position
- Knowledge in: Kaizen, Flow Management, Six Sigma, 5 S, Problem Solving, Kanban, measuring tools
- Advanced English
• Identifies methods for continuous improvement of the processes and for cost reduction
• Initiates and coordinates improvement activities
• Reports the identified problems and proposes methods for solving the issues
• Monitors and optimizes the production process to achieve the established performance criteria’s
• Actively involved in the KAIZEN events, using continuous improvement methods
• Responsible for lean objectives and tools implementation in the plant (Continuous Flow, 5S, Visual Management, TQM, TPM, SMED, MUDA…. etc.)
• Follow-up the implementation of projects
- Communication,, sense of customer service,
- capacity to convince
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
3 Decision making
- Conflict management
• Decision making, planification and organization
• Ability to coordinate teams, coach people and create synergies
• Strong analytical, project and product management skills,
• Experience of the whole project life cycle
• Experience of autonomous production teams implementation.
- competitive salary package
- contract for an indefinite period
- the full benefits package will be discussed in the interview