Financial Controlling Analyst with French
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our client, a shared services center who delivers high added value services in various fields of activity (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT), we are looking for a Financial Controlling Analyst with French.
- Has a bachelor`s degree in economic field (finance, banking & accounting is a plus);
- Has qualifying/ proven experience (3-5 years) in accounting with a focus on internal controls and invoice processing;
- Has good knowledge of Ms Office suite, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot table charts);
- Has the ability to work in conformity with the procedures and maintain them;
- Has the ability to analyze new situations, self triggered, organized and focus on deadlines;
- Is an advanced French (B1/ B2) and English speaker.
As a Financial Controlling Analyst you will be part of the Procure to Pay perimeter within Finance SSC
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Activities during month and month end closing, accounting reconciliation based on the budget expected;
- Provision calculation, activities related to purchase demands/invoices validation flow;
- Additional analysis and actions taken/workshops within the teams involved for process improvement, perform level 1 controls;
- Participates to continuous improvement of the activities (ex: IDEA implementation, macros, robots) and to transversal initiatives in order to improve FPR processes;
- Present PowerPoint status, action and improvement plans to the Client. Coordinate within the team in order to meet Client's expectation.
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.