Account Payable with Italian
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
For our client, a shared services center who delivers high added value services in various fields of activity (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT), we are looking for a young Accounts Payable with Italian.
- Is a graduate of higher education (finance, banking & accounting is a plus) or is in the final year;
- Has intermediate level of Italian (al least B1);
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has proactive behavior;
- Has good knowledge of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will be responsible for the reception and validation of invoices.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- In charge of the invoices reception confirmation;
- Check the invoice conformity criteria;
- Apply the accounting and fiscal procedures for booking the invoices, accounts reconciliation, payments;
- Suppliers and Incident management;
- Involved in the daily production monitor and follow-up.
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Indefinite employment contract;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.