20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Strong in the different Network Layers. Especial in Layer 1 to 3 (physical to routing) but not only to these ones
• Routing and networking protocols including - BGP/iBGP, VPLS, OTV, VRRP, IS-IS, MPLS, VRF, PPP, ATM, OSPF, HSRP, IGRP,EIGRP, NAT, QoS, NBAR, VoIP, RIP, TCP/UDP, IP, DNS, DHCP, and others
• Knowledge and skilled on configuration, and supporting of Cisco routers (ISR/ASR) and switches Nexus (NS-OX/VXLAN/ACI/SDN) and Catalyst
• Knowledge and skilled on configuration, and supporting of Cisco Wireless Networks (Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points-802.11a/b/g/n/ac & 802.1x) using Prime/NCS
• Background on security and remote connectivity supporting VPNs, DMVPNs, IPSEC, SSL, IPS, IDS, ASA’s, Concentrators, and others
• Experience implementing, and supporting additional technologies such as: WAN Optimization devices - preferably Riverbed, Network Load Balancing devices - preferably F5, Network Management tools including Cisco PRIME, Cisco ISE, Network Monitoring and Reporting tools
• Understanding of and experience designing virtualization (VMWare) and Storage solutions in a plus
• Responsible for operating computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), wireless local area networks (WLAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications systems
• Troubleshoot, maintain and ensure services provided by Network Services team performs according to the agreed OLA’s
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount