Quantitative Project Manager
For our client, a multinational full services market research agency, we are looking for an enthusiastic Quantitative Project Manager located in Bucharest that is eager to develop its career in a professional environment.
Quantitative Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of research projects according to company standards, while acting as a liaison between Research and Operations teams. Will be directly responsible for reaching specific objectives for individual projects, such as: quality, timing, budget, and client-specific objectives.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Acts as the liaison between Research and Operations (Data Collection and Processing), either internally (across operations team) or externally (various suppliers).
- Thoroughly checks project specs (questionnaire flow, scripting instructions, data collection links, stimuli, quotas etc.) together with the researcher managing the project (Research Executive, Senior Research Executive).
- Ensures that project-specific data is properly recorded into company ERP systems and keeps it up to date throughout the life of the project.
- Runs daily checks on the status of assigned projects, together with the Operations Project Manager/ Data Processing and Coding team/ external supplier, ensuring that project timeline and quality parameters are strictly observed.
- Identifies bottlenecks and proactively proposes solutions to solve potential issues in such a way that the project stays within the initial parameters (quality, time, budget).
- Manages the relationship with Data Collection and Processing entities (internal or external), from briefing stage up to final delivery, including ensuring the accuracy of project specs defined in the contract, requiring and checking invoices upon the delivery of services.
- University degree in Economics (Marketing), Sociology, Statistics or similar fields.
- At least three years of experience in the field of Market Research.
- Very good knowledge of Quantitative Market Research techniques.
- Very good knowledge of Online (and Offline) Market Research projects.
- Previous exposure to Brand Tracking and/ or Advertising Testing projects.
- Analytical skills.
- Very good project management skills.
- Very good command of English (written, spoken).
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Solid priority-setting, resource planning and negotiation abilities.
- Non-conflictual but assertive personality.
- Previous experience in a full-service or data collection Market Research agency is a plus.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.