CAD Design Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or technical field;
• Experience in the field of construction of plastic, metal, aluminum, sheet metal, as well as in the field of surface construction with the CAD program;
• Strong leadership and communication skills;
• Advanced knowledge of English.
A typical day might include the following:
• Ensuring the design of parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies for the sub-frame area of the vehicle which includes the front axle, lower arms, and rear axle;
• Carrying out studies for parts using assisted design tools considering all the technical and economic aspects and ensures convergence with the nearby environment of the vehicle by collaborating with the architecture team;
• Designing 3D geometry definition and 2D drawings;
• Building numerical mock-up of the vehicle and keep it up to date with the latest evolutions in 3D parts;
• Ensuring technical convergence between the Product and the Process teams in order to obtain a final part according to the customer's standards regarding parts developed in-house.