Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Develop, use, adapt, configure, test and update applications at the request of customers that are used globally.
• Develops scripts / software programs that help expand testing solutions or recurring activities according to customer requirements, including creating or modifying scripts / software to solve the performance problems of developed applications.
• Manages resources that are used in the Security process and changes / improves specific Security tools;
• Identifies and documents defects and errors during the acceptance service;
• Adapts test scenarios / software functionalities in order to align with Vodafone TSO standards and procedures;
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Tracking, update and coordination of the operating systems patching.
• Remedy, Jira change requests management.
• Daily business report with the activity’s status
• Tracking of the closed, pending & not started vulnerabilities & patching activities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners.
• Ability to work across international and distributed teams in a virtual environment; able to deal with international customers and partners
• Knowledge and comprehension of complex technical environments and tools, data centers organization, scheduling and patching infrastructure understanding
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you