Bigstep was created by people passionate about cloud technology. We offer an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution with our Bigstep Metal Cloud, Storage and Network. We're set out to provide non-virtualized dedicated servers with all advantages of bare metal and cloud combined, giving our clients the possibility to deploy in minutes and scale up on demand with highest performance. Making it simple to use powerful servers, whether a single bare metal server or a complex infrastructure, is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. Bigstep's Metal Cloud product was built by a team of technology enthusiasts and provides clients with the high performance of bare metal and the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, all in a secure and cost-effective environment.
As part of our team, you will be working on an elaborate architecture that is designed for big computing workloads, micro-services, database acceleration, high volume batch processing, high volume stream data analysis, large-scale and real-time data processing, high traffic web applications, latency sensitive workloads, machine learning, advanced analytics, and more.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
• Passionate about the job and IT&C
• Proven track record of IT Sales with quota achievement
• Overall 3 years experience in sales (hunting and farming)
• Minimum of 1 years experience in infrastructure/IT&C industry sales
• Previous experience in a start-up environment is a plus
• Good understanding of public and private cloud, application management, IaaS
• Basic knowledge of networking and hardware terminology (IP classes, VLANs, (layer 2, layer 3 networking), networking protocols, server hardware)
• Basic understanding of how virtualization works.
• Nice to have an understanding of Web Servers, Application servers, Database servers (NoSQL is a plus)
• Good understanding of how a sales cycle works
• Ability to discover the client’s needs in terms of infrastructure/solution and observe problems (or better alternatives) in a prospect’s infrastructure/solution
• Ability to ask the right questions (the kind that make the client realize he needs our product)
• Negotiation skills
• Business skills (the ability to understand the business process of the client)
• The ability to generate a sales strategy and/or a technical solution designed to address a customer's specific business needs.
• Presales – work with our technical teams to propose viable and realistic solutions.
• Post sales duties - Work with the technical teams to ensure that the delivery of our solutions align with the customer expectations.
• Be a great team player
• Loyalty is highly valued
• Work in an unsupervised environment
• Results driven and always looking to raise the bar
• Sharing and preparing proposals/technical presentations with other colleagues;
• Helping other non-technical sales colleagues gain more knowledge on technical side;
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Create and identify business opportunities within the metal cloud and infrastructure market
• Understand client needs and propose solutions tailored to them
• Actively work to generate leads and increase client base
• Work to provide a great experience for new and existing clients
• Maintain close relationships with key accounts
• Achieve monthly and quarterly quota
• Logging all interactions (new customers, prospects, existing customers) in Salesforce
We are looking for a Sales executive who will be responsible for generating new leads and account management. Understanding technology well and fast and a proactive attitude are a must.
On top, we offer
• Flexible hours;
• Informal, nonconformist work environment, lots of fun;
• Freedom of using technology to ease your work efforts;
• A lot of variety in your work.
We collect and process your personal data in our recruitment process in order to be able to maintain communication with you and evaluate if you are suitable for the position that we offer. Please review our Privacy Notice on our website bigstep.com in order to understand how we process your personal data and what are your rights in this respect.