IFRS Junior Accountant
With over 20 years of experience, the IULIUS Company is the most important developer and operator of mixed-use projects in Romania. IULIUS developed 260,000 sqm of retail premises and 120,000 sqm of class A office spaces. The company projects include the PALAS IAȘI mixed-use urban ensemble, the IULIUS MALL national network and the UNITED BUSINESS CENTER office building network, which became urban and economic landmarks for the cities where they were developed.Cerinte
- Education: Accounting or Finance- mandatory;
- Good command of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing; (nice to have);
- IFRS knowledge; (nice to have);
- Advanced in using Excel- ability to compute large amount of data;
- Excellent organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills.
As a IFRS Junior Accountant you will be part of finance department, reporting team. You will be couched on the job by the more senior team members and your main job it will be to assist them in the completion of the IFRS financial statements and other tasks allocated to reporting team.