WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.” these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
The Accountant will process inputs and outputs of fixed assets, following the local and IFRS legislation. He/She will be responsible for intra-group re-invoicing, will closely collaborate with all departments in Edenred and provide support to sales department and customers services.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Managing accountancy activities – fix assets and GL, invoicing intercompany, accruals
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Preparing monthly reconciliation, trial balance analysis based on competences
- Generating monthly reports for the direct manager
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have min 4 years experience in a similar position
You are graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting or finance
You have demonstrated:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Analytical and result oriented skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Strong English skills
Languages required: Romanian & English
Additional certification (C.E.C.C.A.R) is a plus
EXPECTED START DATE
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job