Test Automation Specialist
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working as test engineer, developer or technical tester, ideally in industries like finance
• Knowledge of java(basic), HTML, CSS, XPATH , XML , / framework based on Angular , REST API , SOAP web services
• Advantage would be knowledge of agile software development and DevOps
• Usage of modern tools / framework (Selenium, SonarQube, TOSCA, SoapUI, WireMock)
• Analytical skills, self-responsible working and solution orientation
• Willingness to continuously learn new testing concepts and improve technical knowledge
• Fluency in English
• Good communication skills and team work
• You are supporting the agile team by automation of test cases (model-based/keyword-driven)
• You are supporting the agile team by manual test cases execution
• Test plan creation and test case design and execution
• Execution, analyzing errors, reporting and follow up of defects are part of your daily work
• You work on test frameworks, interfaces, mocks/stubs and bring up your ideas of improvements
• You work close together with your collaborators in and outside the scrum team
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount