Kasten Paid Media Marketing Specialist (Romania)
Kasten by Veeam is the leader in Kubernetes Backup and Disaster Recovery. We help enterprises overcome Day 2 data management challenges to confidently run applications on Kubernetes. Kasten K10 is a data management platform that was purpose-built for Kubernetes and provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and application mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity. Kasten, an independent Business Unit within Veeam, has employees all over the world.
The Kasten team at Veeam is in search of a Paid Media Manager. As a Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns for Kasten products and solutions globally, with a focus on the growing Cloud Native segment. The scope for this role includes Digital Display marketing, Contracts with media vendors, Account Based Marketing, and more.
* Develop and launch high performance digital campaigns (product adoption, demand generation, awareness)
* Expand, maintain and manage relationships, contracts, and budgets with relevant media vendors to promote Kasten products
* Build landing pages and optimize copy for digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with other Kasten teams, including User Experience, as well as Field and Product Marketing
* Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
* Perform ongoing research and improvement of advertising opportunities in targeted geos
* Experienced in B2B paid media advertising and lead generation within Tech Industry
* Exposed to working with Media Vendors on lead generation programs
* Excellent negotiation and budget management skills
* Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, or other CRM and marketing automation systems
* Familiar with the buyers journey and the unique opportunities for marketing to influence it.
* Agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged matrixed organization.
* Results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on advertising KPIs and performance.
* Fluent English language skills (verbal and written) with excellent communication skills