Site Occupational Health/Nurse
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting journey where from DAY 1 you will embrace commitments and develop different and relevant projects! In our HR department, we support the business day by day in order to achieve great results!
- Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor in a similar field
- Previous experience in Health or medical care
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to efficiently collaborate within a multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills and leadership
- Initiative and the ability to work with others.
As a site nurse, your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Being responsible and act as an administrator and ambassador for the Vibrant Living Health Center serving as the first point of contact when employees enter the Health Center.
- Being comprised of administrative responsibilities, project management, and medical tasks.
- Having administrative responsibilities including oversight of front office such as: ordering supplies, checking in employees, and as ambassador answering employee questions & helping to navigate and access the Vibrant Living Programs at the site.
- Projecting and programming the management includes medical record, medical testing programs compliance (such as scheduling, tracking and reporting), and others as assigned. Medical tasks may include medical testing (audio, pulmonary function, and vision testing), urine/hair drug specimen collection, and venipunctures.
Benefits we are offering:
- A wide range of meaningful ASSIGNMENTS in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- an opportunity for you to develop and deliver STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGIES supported by multi-million capital investments.
- TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES to the project locations to see your design come to life.
- CONTINUOUS COACHING – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- DYNAMIC AND RESPECTFUL INTERNATIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- a COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE, in line with your qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.