Inside Channel Developer for Italy (Italian speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Channel Developer for Italy (Italian speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills written communications skills in Italian & English.
- Excellent written and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
- Positions Veeam benefits for partners and gathers partner account profile
- Drives ProPartner Portal & Partner University adoption by partners
- Recruits partner companies qualified by ISA team or found in alliance partners/distributor databases
- Discovers partner's pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
- Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos, checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives upgrade to next partner level
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system