Employee Engagement Specialist
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
How would you like to work for a fast-growing company, in a position that leaves room for continuous and exponential growth?
Then you’re the perfect fit for CGS, as we continuously evolve and promote from within, the opportunity for advancement is only limited to your desire!
We are searching for a passionate, innovative and team-oriented Employee Engagement Specialist who will be responsible for the facilitation of our company-wide team engagement program.
This individual will work with HR and business leaders to ensure the program is delivering outcomes for teams and managers in the company.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled communicator and facilitator, excited to analyze employee and team engagement data and brings vision and creativity to the evolution of the program.
-Bachelor's Degree required;
-At least 2 years experience in employee engagement programs;
-Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience in change management to improve employee engagement, company culture, and effectiveness is strongly preferred;
-Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.
• Establish a “door is always open” persona where employees feel comfortable bringing job related concerns forward. Address concerns where possible, but ensure difficult or problematic concerns are communicated up to the appropriate management team for a collaborative resolution;
• Collaborate with departmental leadership to address issues that are affecting retention in the identified area(s);
• Work with other departments as a talent engagement representative to review, modify or create new processes to improve the employee experience; identify ways talent data can support on-going employee engagement initiatives;
• Create surveys and investigate all means necessary in order to measure engagement within the company, for all tiers, all positions and regardless of the location;
• Based on the gathered engagement data, create new initiatives which will perpetuate the company values and develop further on the existing engagement programs;
• Map out the existing initiatives and identify the areas of opportunity in terms of implementing old and new engagement initiatives.