Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• General knowledge of principles for 2G/3G/LTE and Cloud technologies
• ITIl certifications
• Team working oriented
• Analytical thinking
English (spoken and written)
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecoms
• 1-2 years of experience in coordinating activities of software/hardware or applications developments
Your day to day:
Management and coordination of hardware and software implementation requests or network applications for specific Fix & Mobile Networks Vodafone informatics projects.
Performs management of the processes, develops, analyse and prioritize the planning and implementation for the network changes
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Assess and coordinate requests for software, hardware or application changes and network planned works supervising and coordinates NOC team or other external resources if necessary
• Assure the quality standards for software and hardware network parameter by supervising the planned works implementation
• Assure optimal implementation plan for network software and hardware changes in order to identify and minimize operational risks that may arise during and after changes are implemented
• Together with technical staff involved in planned work implementation analyse and identify network risks that could arise during and after change implementation and take specific measures to mitigate them
• Participate in CAB meetings together with international stakeholders, present and sustain changes introduced by NOC and correlate them with the others presented by other entities
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!