GET HIRED IN 1 DAY IN P&G
At the Procter & Gamble Bucharest Office we are organizing a full day hiring event on the 16th July! This means you can quickly advance and get through all the interviews in our selection process and get a response from us in just 1 day! On top, no specific previous experience is required to qualify as applicant!
What you need to do to qualify for the day, is to apply and complete the online assessments until July 15th!
Join our team and you will have Best start for your Procurement or Finance Career and get “in touch” to shape billion-dollar brands and products, and improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future.
What we offer:
- A diverse career path that will develop you as a versatile business person, starting with real responsibilities and expected contributions from day one.
- A ‘promote-from-within’ culture, giving you the opportunity of being the company’s “tomorrow” leadership.
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits package (meal tickets, sport plan, dental plan, life and medical insurance, vacation bonuses, performance bonuses etc.).
- Flexible hours and work from home.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring;
What we are looking for:
- Very good English skills (speaking and written);
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree graduate;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Problem solving, time management skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peers and customers.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.