Test Engineer for AUTOSAR projects
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role.
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Align interface definition between CI/CD Framework and test environment;
- Definition and roll-out of the test environment;
- Identify and drive improvements of the validation toolchain;
- Test Design and implementation for Test Automation e. g. with CANoe / CANoe.DiVa;
- Test Design for manual test cases;
- Perform automated software tests;
- Perform manual software tests;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of vehicle bus communication (e. g. CAN, Automotive Ethernet);
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Internode communication (e. g. SPI);
- Knowledge and profound experience with the usage of tools (especially Vector CANoe / CANoe.DiVa);
- Experience in Software Development and programming skills in Python;
- Knowledge about architecture of Test Automation Frameworks;
- Experience in rolling out of Test Automation solutions;
- Proven knowledge about integration test concepts and their application for automotive embedded systems;
- Familiar with CI (continues integration) / CD (continuous delivery) approaches (concepts, tools);
- Testing hands-on regarding manual testing and test automation;
- Good coordination and communication skills;
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.