SQL Developer with Splunk
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Ability to work across international and distributed teams in a virtual environment
• Able to deal with international customers and partners
• Knowledge and comprehension of complex technical environments and tools, understanding of scheduling and patching infrastructure
• Working experience with Reporting tools: Splunk, Power Bi
• Working experience with Oracle SQL
• Knowledge of basic concepts of
o Main OS: Windows, Unix and Linux;
o Network Architecture and devices (routers, switches, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS)
• Knowledge of the ITIL, configuration & change management
• Technical understanding on industry security methodologies and tools
• Oracle SQL development
• Able to analyse information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps
• Security focused mind-set and practical experience
• Capability to collect process measurements and prepare reporting dashboards
• Ability to interact in a multiple-stakeholders environment
• Able to autonomously drive multiple conversations and tasks at a time
• Fluent in English
As the world’s leading telecommunications company, we’re proud to help millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies...
Technology _VOIS empowers its people to create value for Vodafone by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable Vodafone to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
We invite you to join us and start building a career with us!
Your day to day:
The Oracle SQL Developer (with Splunk) keeps accountability for developing scripts and creating relevant reporting dashboards in Splunk to provide to our team and our customers a clear overview on the service status, progress and blocking points.
He/She will also support with understanding the data and detect potential issues and risks, data quality investigations and troubleshoot data inconsistencies. This role is also responsible for managing performance issues of the developed queries and dashboards to ensure the highest quality of our dashboards
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Understand business requirements and develop relevant reporting dashboards within the agreed SLA
• Troubleshoot data inconsistencies and lack of data cases
• Propose improvements and performance enhancement
• Maintain procedures to develop and improve security reporting
• Stay knowledgeable of current advances in all areas of information technology concerning vulnerabilities, security breaches or malicious attacks
• Be compliant to security policy, processes and procedures for completeness
• Splunk dashboards presented to all stakeholders
• Performance Improvements initiatives implemented in production
• Data Quality enhancements
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you :)