Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Qualys, Nessus, Tripwire tools
• System administration concepts for operating systems such as but not limited to Unix/Linux, IOS, Android, and Windows operating systems
• Computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
• Experience with security standards and audits (e.g. ISO27001, SOX, PCI-DSS)
• Knowledge of Wintel/UNIX/Linux O.S. environment
• Experience on using Remedy
• Experience on using security scanners
• cryptography and cryptographic key management concepts
• Host/network access control mechanisms (e.g., access control list, capabilities lists).
• Cybersecurity and privacy principles and organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
• Vulnerability assessment techniques
• Fluent in English
Your day to day:
The Vulnerability Analyst is responsible for identifying and analysing the security vulnerabilities identified by the vulnerability scanners used across the Vodafone Group organisation as well as for managing technical configurations changes on the security tools in order to ensure compliance with the policies,
Close interaction and alignment with Local Market vulnerability management and application management groups is necessary to successfully act on the role.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Accurate vulnerability assessments, taking into the consideration the targeted hosts, services and business impact
• Complete coverage for security vulnerability scanning
• Provide periodical or on-demand reports for VF Group Organization
• Automation for checks through the deployment of specific investigation tools
• Participate in security investigations by running technical analysis and providing technical information related to security incidents
• Ensure that IT Ops infrastructure, application, middleware and service components are operated in accordance with Cyber security requirements and Security compliance Requirements during their complete lifecycle through the periodical examination of components, processes and procedures
• Use automated tools (e.g. Qualys, Tripwire, Nessus) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks
• Use available manual testing techniques and methods to gain a better understanding of the environment and reduce false negatives
• Track managed vulnerabilities over time for metrics purposes and present comprehensive Vulnerability Assessments
• Maintain a vulnerability database until vulnerability features are developed in security tool
• Analyse the discovered security vulnerabilities
• Be responsible of the Vulnerability DB that tracks all the open, closed, managed, not managed vulnerabilities until vulnerability features are developed in security tool
• Perform risk analysis by using Vodafone’s proprietary methodologies for risk calculation. Clearly document and define risks and potential impacts along with the statistical probability of such an event and identify systems affected by the defined risk
• Maintain procedures to implement and improve vulnerability analysis
• Actively support increasing the perimeter scanning coverage by analysing and comparing scanning result against baselines
• Promote and support on improvement initiatives within the Vodafone Group organization
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you :)