Junior Auditor - Audit & Technology Hub
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
- You are fluent in English (writing, speaking and listening)
- You are a team player who takes ownership of own actions.
- You are problem-solving oriented and have strong communication skills.
- You are eager to learn, analytically strong and have a business-oriented attitude.
- You constantly seek challenges as opportunities to grow
- You are passionate with technology and IT tools
What will you do:
- You will become an integral part of our Audit and Technology Hub, creating good contacts and developing relationships with other GT teams
- You will own assigned work and you will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience
- Working extensively in completing audit tests and procedures
- Working with technology solutions aimed to increase efficiency
- Possibility in participating in the development of automated solutions
- Constantly seeking to include data analytics into the work process