Fraud Risk Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mentor's Search active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fraud Risk Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• High level of attention to detail (ability to detect forgery, mismatched information)
• As the role is target driven the applicant must be focused and reliable.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Use of critical thinking to analyze complex situations and make informed decisions
• Investigative nature
• Effective decision-making abilities.
• Resilient with an ability to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to gather data and information to make informed decisions on customer account as they relate to each task within your domain.
• Ability to meet daily, weekly and or monthly targets as set my Team Leader and Operations Manager
• Determined, dependable, approachable, trustworthy and responsible.
• Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Willingness to work long and unusual hours if needed
• Previous visibility in KYC, and fraud risk is an asset
• Complete KYC verification by reviewing documents on new and existing customer accounts, requesting additional KYC documents if verification requirements were not met on initial review and updating customer accounts with relevant risk, verification, and regulatory statuses
• Investigating, analyzing and taking relevant actions on accounts identified in Fraud/ risk checks, from queues and reports.
• Identifying fraud trends and player behaviours across groups of accounts raised in customer risk processes
• Reviewing and approving/declining customer withdrawals based on current policies and customer risk processes
• Contacting and responding to customers regarding their accounts and providing information to resolve queries and/or verify accounts
• Identifying suspicious game play on and between accounts within poker and/or casino offerings.
• Handling Payment Disputes and Uncollected Funds. Representing disputes and collection of outstanding payment
• Responding to communication from partners and 3rd party associates as required
• Assist in collating documents as required by the team leader and or management in ongoing negotiations, regulatory requests, legal issues and escalated cases
• Escalation of uncovered trends and irregularities