This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Treasury Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
The Treasury Analyst assists in the key reporting and support functions in the CSL Treasury Management group. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for verifying, approving, and resolving discrepancies with treasury and money movement transactions globally. This position works with multi-currency accounts and interfaces with banking partners, and is responsible for purchasing Foreign Exchange (FX) contracts. This position requires a strong MS Excel skills, accounting foundation along with banking industry and cash management experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and verbal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills which include an ability to multitask.
- Process oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Siebel.
- Requires college degree in accounting/finance or related field.
- Knowledge of Treasury management.
- 2 - 5 year work experience minimum.
- Enter into and manage FX contracts for correct multi-currency pairs and settlements dates to insure timely payments
- Timely and accurate processing of electronic payments and FX for global distribution.
Interface with the banks to resolve issues.
- Research payment inquiries for clients in a professional and timely manner
- Manage return/rejected payment and repayment in timely manner.
- Accurately log FX and payment activity for accounting and audit
- Execution of monthly payments to in-country partners for services including the communication of transaction support to partners and to Accounting.
- Assist Accounting with bank reconciliation inquiries.
- Communication and interpersonal skills used to interact with internal associates, in-country partners, banks and foreign exchange partners
- Understanding and compliance with ADP Money Movement protocol and controls.