Procurer with Italian
As Procurer, you will be making the products, equipment or services negotiated by the Purchasing department, available to internal customers, in accordance with procurement procedures and Michelin principles. You will provide contacts with the related administrative support, ensuring the continuity of supply activity in plants.
How you will be doing this?
- Analyzing and processing the purchase requests, validated by the internal customer;
- Keeping the internal client informed about the status of the order till the goods/services are delivered;
- Performing market research, providing price offers, when needed;
- Handling and solving issues related to blocked invoices in our informational system;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the purchasing process, improving the quality of the services provided;
- Recording the information and archiving it.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in a technical field;
- No previous experience is required. Any exposure to customer service or procurement activities is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian;
- Solution focused;
- Detail oriented;
- Good customer focus;
- Organized and pro-active.
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.