Proposal Engineer (Fire & Security)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Proposal Engineer (Fire & Security) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Honeywell. HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in the service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning, building automation, fire, security and energy management.
HBS currently has an exciting opportunity for an Estimator role within Proposals and Estimation Centre of Excellence for Europe, who will be responsible for design technical solutions and generate commercial proposals for install projects and service. The candidate will work in a team to address the customer needs and technical requirements for ultimately providing an accurate cost of the solution. This position will partner with operations team, vendors, customers, sales, contractors, supply team to support the bid team delivering professional estimates, in line with customer and business objectives.
• 3 Years professional experience in Fire & Security – Fire Detection, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, CCTV Systems
• Technical degree in Buildings Installations, Energy, Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Computer Science or related
• Fluent in English language
• Integrated solutions for low current systems
• Solution design, technical and commercial proposals experience in Buildings industry
• Expertise to translate technical solutions into detailed cost elements
• Develop solution designs and cost-effective proposals, identify and analyze risk
• Prepare accurate and timely estimates which include scope of work, material and associate labor and services
• Obtain and validate vendor quotes for supplies and sub-contracted work. Assist in finding potential strategic partners
• Provides recommendations of alternative solutions
• Supports sales professionals, bid managers and customers during the technical requirement definition and solution development
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and on-going personal development
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.