Java Developer for Shops & Offers team in Portal
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1&1 Internet Development active
View all jobs Java Developer for Shops & Offers team in Portal active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About the company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
About the team and services/products:
As part of the Shops & Offers team, we have a wide range of applications, from databases to frontend shops. Our products are addressed to the German speaking countries and include mobile subscriptions with smartphones, household electricity and gas contracts, insurance and even third party products such as Deezer, McAfee, Zattoo and more. We are looking for a Java Developer to work with our cross-functional team of talented experts.
- Develop new features that add functionality to the Shops and Offers projects;
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle of artifacts, including release and deployment cycles;
- Focus on code quality, security and scalability;
- Participate in the products architecture and solution strategy refinement;
- Maintain, refactor and evolve content configuration in a Java-based Content Management System (CMS);
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle of artifacts within a microservice oriented architecture;
- Contribute to cross-project technical topics like: Secure SDLC process, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery process, Design for testability, Catalog of reusable CMS components, and others.
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Java 8 or higher and related technologies;
- Spring and related features: Spring Boot, Spring MVC;
- RESTful Web Services;
- Release lifecycle and all its supporting tools and technologies: Maven, Git, Branching Models, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools;
- Microservice oriented architecture;
- Identify and apply design patterns;
- Building web portals (integrate frontend artifacts into Java web applications);
- Unit testing and integration testing;
- Have very good command of English language (both written and spoken);
- Develop projects in a distributed team;
- Be able to lead and mentor junior members of the team;
- Interact daily with all the roles of a project team (developer, QA, operation engineer, product owner);
- Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes;
- Adapt and adjust to change.
- Experience working with a CMS;
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate);
- Knowledge about Enterprise Integration Patterns;
- A full-stack approach to projects;
- Security knowledge;
- Domain Knowledge in building online portals or e-commerce.