Scrum Master, Engineering Center Cluj-Napoca
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are :
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience with C++, Java/.NET/Python or similar;
- You have In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming and functional
- programming principles;
- You have knowledge of testing principles and experience with testing tools like Junit Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter or similar;
- You have working experience with Web Services and REST APIs;
- You have working experience with SQL and noSQL databases;
We would also appreciate:
- If you have knowledge on the following topics: Algorithmic generics, Computer Vision and Machine Learning;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are passionate about software, data and technology with an engineering mindset, able to learn new technologies, software frameworks or programming languages fast, in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- You have good communication skills, a real team player, with initiative and perseverance;
- You are responsible, self-organized and able to schedule and track progress of tasks;
- You have strong focus on quality, effectiveness, continuous learning and relentless improvement;
- You enjoy working hard and having fun at work;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Digital transformation :
We are a passionate interdisciplinary team with a mission to turn data into knowledge and enable digitalization in all fields of business. We design, develop and operate solutions that integrate data, process it and consume it via AI or data science algorithms on premise, Big Data or cloud-based platforms. Our projects can be complex reporting tools, data pipelines for data acquisitions from electronic control units in cars or sensors in wearables or full-stack AI applications like automated optical inspection, event detection.
Engineering Systems Vision :
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
- You will know the Scrum Manifesto and understand its essence; a valuable input is the SAFe platform;
- You will be responsible for organizing most of the scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, review/retrospective, demos, knowledge exchange;
- You will identify blockers/impediments within the team and helps resolve them in time with focus on doing things right;
- You will act as an example, ensuring good team dynamics, collaboration and improvement;
- You will collaborate with other SMs (Scrum of Scrums) in order to ensure the inflow of project related processes, know-how, DevOps, best practices, lessons learner;
- You will ensure the creation of open communication channels towards all team members, moderates discussions so that each one can contribute and communication is friendly;