Java developer & upskilling in Angular
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- You have good understanding of Java and Spring Framework
- You have good understanding of Java SE and multithreading (threading frameworks are appreciated)
- You are willing to learn Angular
- Understanding of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms
- Understanding of NoSQL database principles (e.g. MongoDB) is a plus, middleware principles (RabbitMQ) Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN; Sonar...
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus as migration is planned for 2021
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- DevOps experience would be a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments
- To work with us, as a member of a small team, you must be autonomous (but never alone) and polyvalent (we provide technical and business training sessions if you are not comfortable on the whole stack)
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve, Enjoy discovering & solving problems
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Analyze and implement new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks, follow up functional testing with end users
- Liaising with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions using modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation
- Provide level three support during local business hours
- A multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris
- We are looking for a person interested in working with Exotic products on our client’s application that is used world-wide and designed in services oriented architecture