Multilingual Procurement role in Romania
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent German, Dutch, French or Spanish and English
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Accounting knowledge – basic level
• Work experience with an ERP system (advantage)
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
• Similar work experience would be a great advantage
As Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible with:
• Opening invoices in workflow tool
• Checking data and details in the ERP system
• Entering correct data, performing online checks
• Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
Private medical insurance
Professional training provided by experts
Great chance to develop your career
Remote from any city in Romania ( non- Bucharest) or Poland
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.