Accounts Receivable Professional (With German)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page
University degree in Economics
Advanced German and English skills
Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (eg. Excel)
Previous relevant working experience in a Finance process
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to take initiative and autonomously handle tasks
Ability to work independently and as a team
Accuracy and attention to detail
Account Receivable Accounting GSA:
Customer master data
- Posting invoices
- Matching customer collections with invoices
- Account’s reconciliation
Accounting for Accounts Payable, Germany:
- Bank accounting and payments
- Fixed Assets accounting
- Lease accounting
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Referral Bonus
- WorldClass Gym and 7Card Discounts
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- German/ French Language Courses at any level
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- E-Learning System available for all employees
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.