At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
• Strong React Native skills;
• Android or Swift knowledge (native mobile development) is a plus;
• Experience with REST APIs and API testing tools (e.g. Postman);
• Good understanding of git code versioning.
• Design and build features for XDelivery courier app;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Perform code reviews and working on code optimizations;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Attractive salary and benefits' package;
· Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
· Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
· Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products;
· The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.