AP Recovery Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile AP Recovery Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Our AP Recovery Analysts plays an integral role in the company as they directly impact revenue recovery and are the first point of contact in the vendor communication process. Employee should ideally meet the below criteria.Responsabilitati
Responsibilities for MEA and EUR/AFR:
• Research validity of received claims by;
o Reviewing and verifying claims submitted by consultants
o Raising and posting of journal entries to recognizes valid claims for recoveries into SLB books
o Conduct reconciliation of suppliers Statement of Accounts where disputes arise for aged claims
o Analyzing claims received for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, systemic errors, or other means of lost profits.
o Document findings in Quest
• Provide technical support to consultant on vendor inquiries
• Clearly explain and support various ERP systems and processes focused on AP controls, business risk and audit results to stakeholders and organization leadership.
• Conduct root cause analysis and identify remedial work plan for management implementation.
• Process consultant’s recovery fees based on contracted rates.
• Update dashboard with audit progress
• Adhere to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle, including day-to-day management of the audit and responsible for meeting the timelines.
• Employee may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
• Deep understanding of compliance and experience in auditing including documentation, driving compliance within an organization and demonstrating compliance as required.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build and foster cross-functional relationships with team, external consultants and leaders in a matrixed environment.
• Sharp analytical skills with experience in building tools to analyze and interpret complex data for informed decision-making.
• Drive for process improvement, identifying opportunities and challenging the status quo to streamline processes, reporting and tools.
• Agile in ambiguity, with an ability to persevere and adapt under pressure, and a positive, professional customer-focused approach.