Junior Communication Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TenarisSilcotub active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Communication Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Communication Analyst – Zalau, Romania
- Location: Zalau, Romania
- Department: Communication è Social Media, Internal & External Communication, Public Relations
- Degree: Communications/ Public Relations, Journalism, Sociology ,Business Administration
- Language: English - advanced
- IT tools: Excel, Outlook, Windows
- Seniority/Experience: 0-3 years
- excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- strong writing and editorial abilities
- working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, wire services
- working knowledge of social media best practices and familiarity with social media platforms
- Promotes employee integration and transmit to them the Company culture, identity, values and strategy.
- Enhances Company presence in the local market and community
- Develops and implements innovative internal (Quality, Safety, Environment) and advertising campaigns according to corporate policy and guidelines through the most effective vehicles.
- Participate in the Development of Marketing and Employee Communications activities and projects (ex. events, printed and materials, audiovisuals, TenarisToday Intranet update and Internet Portals for Business Units update)
- Participate in the Development of articles and press release to promote Company activities with the Employees and to promote Company products and services to local, regional and global trade media.
- Supports development and maintenance of the relationship with key contacts for local and trade media.
- Prioritize and traffic multiple communications projects and deadlines
- Participate in the definition and development of best communications products for internal customers
- Participate in the definition of editorial plans (for mill newspaper, local intranet, brochures, etc.)
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month international online workshops
- E-learning, on the job training and other specialized courses.
- 24 days annual leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Flexible Benefits
- Relocation Bonus
- Competitive Salary