This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OC Prod HR Consulting active
View all jobs Pega developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
• 4+ years of experience in Pega projects;
• Hands on experience in Pega 7 & 8 features;
• Hands on experience in designing process flows, agents, decision rules and User interfaces;
• Hands on experience in developing interfaces with protocol like SOAP, JDBC, REST - together with authentication concepts;
• Experience working in a Pega cloud environment;
• Good understanding of SDLC best practices;
• Good knowledge of core Java language;
• Good knowledge of RDBMS technologies (Queries, Design, etc.);
• Good knowledge of basic security topics such as SSO, PKI, certificates, SSL, etc.;
• Nice to have - experience working in a regulated environment - preferably life sciences;
• Expertise in areas of implementing Pega BPM based applications, in accordance with design and coding guidelines.
• Responsible for the development of Enterprise level components;
• Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs;
• Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
• Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
• Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
• Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
• Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
• Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
• Conducting system performance tests.
• Maintaining the security of all system applications.