IT Project Manager
We are #ITSS Community – proud, fun and very much alive, always eager to discover, create, succeed and deliver excellency. We are one of the largest Romanian Digital Business Transformation and Fintech Player organization, founded in 2002 in Bucharest.
This job is the one for you if you have:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers;
- Previous proven minimum 2-3 years of working experience as a project administrator/ manager in the information technology sector;
- Excellent clientfacing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered ontime, within scope by developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
By applying to this opening you confirm your interest and you agree with us storing your CV for the recruitment process.