.NET Backend Developer
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services.Requirements
• Technically strong .NET/SQL Backend developer, should be confident working on large scale internet projects
• Experience with .NET Core, C# (preferably .NET Core 3.0 or above)
• Good SQL Server experience, strong T-SQL, good performance tuning skills
• Experience working with APIs and web services
• Must have experience with web/cloud or internet-focused projects
• Jenkins/Team City, Git, Nunit and/or Powershell an advantage
This is an opportunity for an experienced .NET/SQL Backend Developer working as part of a world-class dedicated team based in Moldova. We’re joining forces with experts of recognized technology leader in developing award-winning and cutting-edge software engineering – fueled by the passion, creativity and innovation that form its core. Our formula for success is a simple one – provide talented individuals with the opportunity to innovate within a flexible and supportive environment where they can flourish. If you are interested in joining our team on our ride into the future, then get in touch!
• Being part of a medium-size Agile team
• A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing systems
• Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
Who we are as a team:
• We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects; we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
• Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
• We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
• We strive for top quality and exceed expectations.
• We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- competitive remuneration
- flexible working schedule
- medical insurance
- meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- (online) team events and games
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
Who we are as as company:
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
• 2,700 employees worldwide
• 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
• 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
• Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce - US Gold Partner.