TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
This is a special role open for a special team: we are missing one more smile in our recruitment center in Bucharest!
We are opening a new role of Recruitment Sourcer, a first-step position to launch a Recruitment career!
In order to match our team, we would like our new colleague to have:
- Strong communication skills (to talk, listen and get the best out of the experience)
- Problem solving abilities, an "I'll make it happen attitude"
- Good (at least) organizing skills and flexibility
- Excellent command of English and Romanian (French is a plus)
- Non-negotiable excellent team player attitude
- Ambition and great ability to work under pressure, making a commitment to help the team overcome any challenges
- Experience on a similar position is not mandatory, but will be considered a plus and a reason to raise our hopes
...and, of course, a SMILE that would be there on Monday mornings also!
- You will work in a team where we value hard work and dedication and we believe in getting our inspiration from our peers!
- You will be involved in the recruitment process for our most important accounts and you will be part of an environment with international exposure, great career opportunities and success stories that speak for themselves.
- You will learn to think outside the box: we work with a variety of recruitment and sourcing tools and you will have the chance to learn more about the recruitment process on a global scale.
What a Sourcer's day looks like:
- Be an organized Sherlock Holmes: source, screen, evaluate and select potential candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates
- Be creative and persistent: attract new candidates in order to fulfill client requirements
- Be honest and open: provide guidance and feed-back to applicants
- Be there for the team: participate in different business, technology and HR events
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal tickets
- Private medical insurance coverage
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!