We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
Our client is the finance company of the world's largest construction equipment manufacturer.
• Last year student or graduate (bachelor’s degree) in economics, finance or accounting;
• Minimum experience in Credit or Customer Service would be a plus;
• Ability to understand and analyze financial statements;
• Ability to recognize risks and ask the right questions to expose risks;
• Upper-Intermediate English skills, both spoken & written - you'll work with an international team;
• Good analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to work under time pressure;
• Good command of Excel and Word.
• Receive credit applications from Sales personnel and perform the pre-credit evaluation work;
• Ask Sales personnel for missing/additional information if credit proposal is incomplete or unclear;
• Credit risk assessment of customers (credit analysis for loans, finance, and operating lease);
• Making credit recommendations to Credit Analysts or Credit Manager;
• Re-assessment of customer’ credit-worthiness during the contract modification process;
• Archiving credit file on a shared drive for audit purposes;
• Contract modifications (rescheduling + assignments);
• Support for Customer Service team in administrative tasks like: Contracts archiving, scanning documents etc.;
• Preparation of Standard Contract terminations (Full-term process and full-term letters, Early buy-out process and documents);
• Preparing portfolio related reports;
• Cooperation with the insurance broker.
Our client is offering:
• Chance to work for the finance company of the world's largest construction equipment manufacturer;
• Chance to be part of the international credit team;
• Flexible working hours;
• Work from home possibility (during and post-Covid pandemic);
• Possibility to practice your English language skills daily;
• Competitive salary;
• Quarterly incentive compensation depending on company results;
• Benefits: meal vouchers, travel indemnity.