Tax Internship Program
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We’re a new generation of tax consultants who fuse strategy, technology, compliance and tax advisory to identify where businesses and organisations need to be & then get them there. Fast. The role of a tax advisor today isn’t about simply filling out forms or memorizing code sections. It’s about seizing opportunities to confidently help the leaders of large, complex businesses understand how tax may influence important decisions, and vice versa.
The right candidate:
- Is smart, 3rd year/fresh graduate or master student in economics
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Likes to take initiative
- Is a good talker, both in Romanian and English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
You will work closely with our clients to understand their business. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Be included in one of the 52 teams of tax consultants (Global Employer Services and Business Process Solutions) and gradually specialize in specific tax issues
- You will get in depth exposure to the tax profession and learn more about the day to day responsibilities of tax consul tants
- Use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
- Assist in preparing draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations
What we offer:
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best and explore what works for you through a variety of experiences offering you:
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the premises to achieve your full potential. Start here and explore how far you can go.