Are you curious about recruitment? Are you passionate about team work? Do you love working with international partners? Then Procter & Gamble, one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world has the right job for you in our Bucharest office.
At P&G we take pride in being at the leading edge of recruitment and we thrive to provide the best in class candidate experience. That's the mission of our Candidate Management Center in Bucharest, for which we are looking for a Specialist to administrate the recruiting activities for our European countries we manage out from our Bucharest center.
If you have a can-do attitude and are customer oriented, then at P&G you have the opportunity to develop a fruitful career.
The job responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to process applicants to our P&G jobs in Workday recruiting system and handle hiring process.
- You will schedule interviews.
- You will handle applicants queries on emails, social media, phone.
- You will own day to day relationship with our internal partners related to any candidate queries
- You will update Workday database to keep an accurate status for all open P&G jobs.
- You will be the single point of contact with selected candidates to sign the job offer and prepare all assets needed for their day 1
- You will run Workday reports to track and present the status of P&G open jobs.
- Meaningful, impactful work from Day 1
- Training and support for continuous improvement
- Work with one of the best recruitment systems
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in an environment of respect & inclusion
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship
- You are passionate about recruitment
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are autonomous and have a customer service attitude
- You are a focused person with good organization skills
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.