Contact Center Associate - Danish and English
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Danish (C1 level) and English – fluency in speaking and writing correctly and at ease - mandatory.
- Good Communication and Customer Service skills, any experience in BPO / Contact center will be an added advantage.
- Graduate in any discipline or under graduates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Social Media.
- Deliver exemplary customer service via phone calls, email and social media.
- As part of the Contact Center team, manage phone calls /email / social media messaging from world leading hotel group’ customers and handle queries about new reservations, changes to existing bookings and other aspects of hospitality, services, baggage queries.
- Competitive salary package
- Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team