Azure Cloud Engineer
APT RESOURCES & SERVICES SRL
Cu o prezență de peste 25 de ani pe piața românească de resurse umane, grupul de firme APT este prezent în avangarda primilor cinci furnizori de servicii complexe de HR din România.
Ca o confirmare a performantei noastre in domeniul resurselor umane, din vara 2017 am devenit parte a grupului PROHUMAN, unul dintre cei mai mari jucatori de pe piata de resurse umane din zona Balcanilor.
Strategia Grupului APT se concentrează pe dezvoltarea proactivă a pieței muncii, pentru care identifică, pregătește și oferă specialiști competenți, absolvenți sau studenți cu potențial. Noi aducem omul potrivit la locul potrivit. Cu un palmares de peste 15.000 de angajări, acoperim cele mai căutate domenii, cu focus pe BPO, finanțe-bănci, IT&C, inginerie, retail, auto-motive.
Adresa: str. Clucerului 82B2, sector 1 Bucuresti, telefon: +40 21 222 13 03.
Autorizație de muncă temporară: seria B nr.0000012/11.11.2015 înregistrată în Registrul Național de Evidență a Agenților de Muncă Temporară la poziția 7.
Autorizație de prelucrare date cu caracter personal :18638.
APT se angajează să vă protejeze datelele dumneavoastră cu caracter personal. Detalii despre prelucrarea datelor dvs. de către APT puteti gasi pe website-ul nostru.
• A demonstrated understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with handson experience on one or more of the following domains:
• Compute, Storage, Networking.
• Familiarity with Cloud Modernization concepts such as Application Modernization, Docker, etc
• Experience managing Microsoft Azure environments (VM’s, VNETS, Subnets, NSG’s, Resource Groups,etc.
• Experience migrating on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud
• Experience working in environments with various Azure based PaaS & SaaS services (ASE, Azure
Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure AD, Azure ADDS, etc)
• Experience with Big data via HDInsight/Hadoop, Machine Learning, and/or Azure Stream Analytics
• Familiarity with Identity and Authentication processes (SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc.)
• Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, OpenSource)
• High degree of knowledge in Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
• High degree of knowledge in IT security
• Azure Cloud Engineer will engineer solutions to design, build, and maintain scalable IaaS and PaaS
• Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of systems
• The Cloud Engineer is responsible for end-to-end solutions of within Azure and continuously create
improvements and automation to enhance the durability, performance and maintainability of the
• Experience and/or certifications with Microsoft Azure.
• Understand how to setup & administer Azure based servers.
• Work with Microsoft’s various portals and administration areas to support, monitor and design Azure
based hosting environments.
• Automates repetitive tasks.
• Modifies and prepares technical documentation for best practices and system software applications.
• Collaborate with Azure engineering teams to not only support but deliver solutions and new capabilities
for our customers most mission critical Azure deployments.
• Required to support an on call 24 x 7 cloud Production Environment
• Performs other duties as required.
• Hands on experience with Azure (must have used the portal or used CLI, and API’s).
• Administer and provide day to day engineering and operational support for the Azure environment.
• Responsible for maintaining the Azure infrastructure, operating systems, and VMs on Azure which
support business processing requirements.
• Handling Incidents reported by automated alerts or by customer
• Ability to understand enterprise infrastructure/application architecture diagrams
• Maintain, upgrade, and implement improvements to the Azure infrastructur
• High degree of knowledge in networking
• Microsoft Azure Certification preferred
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. We offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.