Senior Python with AWS
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Minimum 3 years of application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, DataScience); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib, QT;
• Database: PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server, NoSQL, MsAccess;
• AWS Services: Lambda, StepFunc, Rds, DynamoDB, Sqs/Sns, Amplify; experience with AWS Python CDK;
• Methods: TDD, OOP, XP, design patterns;
• BI/DataViz: PowerBI, Amazon Quicksight;
• Devtools: Github, Git, Jenkins;
• Project/ticketing tools: Jira;
• Previous work experience in Agile teams/projects;
• Education: bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent ;
• Experience in VBA/VB is a plus (MSExcel and MSAccess);
• Good level of English, French is a plus.
• Python applications development in desktop mode or in Cloud AWS;
• Application maintenance/refactoring in response to technical evolutions or business change requests;
• Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents;
• Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base;
• Data analytics and visualization: preparation, integration, modeling, visualization;
• Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production;
• Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
• Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders