Trademark Licensing Account Analyst
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Trademark Licensing Account Analyst, reporting to the Honeywell Building Technologies Licensing Leader, is responsible for the daily account management of Honeywell trademark licensees. The Trademark Licensing Account Analyst trains the trademark licensees in the brand standards, the new product approval process and contract compliance measures. The account manager reviews all submissions needed to approve a new product for production. All supporting materials, such as literature, ads, websites, social media and press releases are also required to be approved before use.
Some submissions will require working with a broad cross section of marcom, DLS leaders and high level legal professionals to ensure appropriate approvals. Candidates for this position should be able to understand and teach brand standards and corporate identity, recognize appropriate product positioning and go-to-market strategies that comply with contractual obligations
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field. An MBA is desired.
• Experience in product management, product development or marketing communications is required.
• Experience with consumer durable goods licensing is preferred, either as licensor or licensee.
• Most licensed products are consumer durables sold in retail channels, so experience in this area is important to understanding and evaluating products and plans.
• Understand all aspects of product development and marketing, to understand input and feedback from Honeywell internal stakeholders
• Manage all daily aspects of trademark licensee product and collateral approvals.
• Train new licensees - and their new personnel - in the brand standards and the product approval process.
• Arrange licensees to be set up in and trained on the BrandComply approval system.
• Seek approval for licensee product performance/benefit claims from counsel if needed.
• Review press release and similar marcom material for brand and contract compliance, and route inside Honeywell marcom and legal for approval.
• Coordinate tradeshow participation, such as the Canton Fair and Hardware Show. If appropriate, design and oversee construct exhibit booth and set schedules for participation.
• The candidate helps achieve financial and non-financial goals by providing prompt and proper approvals of licensee products. Licensee sales determine royalties, and fast time to market enhance licensee revenues and royalties to
• The candidate must understand product categories and related competitions, to properly approve proposed new product and positioning
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities;
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
• International work environment;
• If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.