Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Main goal of the position is to ensure timely delivery of the requested by the Customer product/service/functionality within the agreed timeframe and with agreed acceptable quality by applying knowledge, skills, and techniques of planning, executing, monitoring and controlling project works, monitoring and mitigating risks and issues, timely reporting to different level of managers.
• Lead a scrum team of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
• Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
• Coach a team of software and quality engineers to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
• Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
• Lead team through the use of standard Scrum ceremonies
• Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
• Evangelize the Agile/Scrum process throughout the organization
• Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
• Standardize scrum practices among teams
• Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 5+ years as a hands-on Scrum Master in an enterprise environment
• Basic understanding of Java 8, Spring, React, Oracle SQL, etc
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings required
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with strong attention to detail required
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Fluent English is absolutely required.
• Experience in financial sector.