20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Working knowledge of intermediate- to advanced-level equipment (DSLR camera, video, audio recorder, microphones)
• Comfort and experience using editing software (image, audio and video, postproduction)
• Expertise with online platforms: content management systems for web, e-newsletter services, and social media
• Experience using web analytics and social media monitoring/measurement tools
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• A portfolio of work available for review.
• Understanding of story fundamentals (effective character, trajectory, hook, authenticity/details, and calls-to-action)
• Keen sense of newsworthiness (what makes a story interesting from the audience’s perspective)
• Writing skills; understanding of newswriting techniques.
• Interviewing skills; how to ask effective questions and develop rapport/trust with story subjects
• Storyboarding experience: understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and how to combine them
• Plan and coordinate internal events.
• Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
• Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
• Visual, audio and video content creation experience; well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills - unlimited online platform courses
• Gym membership discount
• Flexible Discount Platform