Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile BPM developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
● Previous experience in a technical consultant role or Low Code developer / BPM developer/ Application Administrator or Configurator
● Databases (stored procedures, triggers, database modeling)
● Scripting experience
● Application integration experience(MQ, Java Topics, JMS, Rest, SOAP)
● Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally);
● Abstract thinking;
● Analytical and problem solving skills;
Nice to have
● Prior experience with LOW CODE, BPMS, Appian, Outsystems, FICO, IBM Filenet,
● Java programming knowledge
● Architecture and Technical design experience
● Banking experience
● Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies
● Knowledge of developing software using agile methodologies
● Understand and, if needed, challenge the requirements
● Produce clean code and application configurations based on specifications
● Actively participate in code review, development shadowing, development detail design and agile ceremonies
● Contribute with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
● L3 support for live applications