Business Operations Associate with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Skills that make your work successful:
• You are fluent in German and have a conversational level of English
• You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
• You are an efficient communicator
• You have attention to details and analytical skills
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Pricing validation of orders;
• Registration of credits for late disconnects of the orders/services;
• Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) report;
• Governance around the transfer of billing services (ensure that the end to end process is respected, the correct stakeholders are involved and the deadlines are met);
• Open Action Items: ticket status verification and follow up with appropriate departments
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.