Marketing Operations Senior Analyst
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Exceptional attention to detail required with ability to define and improve process
- Solid analytical skills, strong proficiency with Excel and Adobe
- Able to quickly translate broader business objectives into defined tasks and some direction
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Business finance experience
- Global corporate experience
- Able to work US hours schedule - 4 PM - 1 AM
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Marketing Operations Sr. Analyst on our Marketing Operations team in Bucharest.
What you’ll achieve
As a Marketing Operations Sr Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring quality in multiple areas of marketing; focusing on campaign implementation via marcom, promotional offers and online channels. You will support internal marketing teams, and Dell operational teams to drive operational automation and efficiencies in support of segment marketing strategies.
- Responsible for site scrub audits, per the controls requiremen; Perform weekly Glassbox audits of full online shopping experience and capturing screenshots of specific disclosures, per controls requirements
- Responsible for weekly EnA sku maintenance, additions, audits, updates, per the controls requirement
- Maintain and update internal financing promotion repositories, data entry to update targeted products.
- Conduct marcom audits and manage general mailbox. All marcom placement reviews funneled through the Marcom Mailbox must be assigned and worked within SLA
- Work with brand managers, Legal and Compliance teams to ensure that DFS Marcom is fully approved by the business and then activated in a consistent, timely, and accurate manner
Before we can drive human progress with our game-changing products we must first attract human attention. Marketing Operations teams are integral to shaping our approach. They work in close partnership with teams that specialize in segment marketing, global operations, product management, customer relationship marketing and finance. In collaboration, they build both demand plans for whole product families and specific marketing plans for particular products or segments. Outlining approaches as well as specific activities, they are key to establishing, enhancing and distinguishing Dell Technologies product placement within a competitive global market. It’s all about standing out.