Sr Technical Support Specialist - Nightshift
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- University degree or in process of obtaining one;
- Minimum of experience supporting mobile devices on major platforms including but not limited to iOS, Android and Microsoft OS.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional European language will be a bonus.
- Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues.
- Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (phone, email, chat &/or fax).
- Works effectively with other management and customers to quickly address problems as they arise.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner and ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines.
- Represents Company in a professional and business-like manner and communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation;
- Market specific training and on-going personal development;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.